As we continue to enjoy the EABL Love Whisky Festival 2014, I find that more and more amazing cocktail recipes are being revealed. And the best thing about these cocktails is that they can be made from home. How sweet is that?
For instance, this sexy J&B Rare and Cola mix.
Here is what you need.
- Glassware : Highball
- Method : Build
- Ice Cubes
- A lemon wedge
How To Make It
This is how you make magic in a glass. So read carefully, then disregard everything you have read because J&B should be enjoyed “your way”. This is just a guide.
- First we put our ice cubes in the glass to chill the glass. This is a trick I learned from a mixologist.
- Next you put a double of J&B in there and let it romance with the ice cubes as it goes to the bottom.
- Add some cola as far as you want it to be chased (note that the ice cubes will melt and also act as a chaser).
- Now stir it up like a Bob Marley song! Extra points if you have the song playing in the background.
- Cut a lemon wedge and slide it into the ice cubes. The lemon juice will leak into your drink adding to the flavour explosion.
Finally, Enjoy your cocktail responsibly. Take it slow and appreciate each sip like a kiss from the most beautiful woman you can imagine.
You can buy your bottle of J&B and many other rare EABL Love Whisky goods from the Love Whisky Shop on Facebook.