Angithi will be re introducing the 10% discount and a SPECIAL EASTER WEEKEND DESERT. We will be running this promotion at both our branches from WEDNESDAY 16th APRIL- until Monday 21st.
Join us at our iconic hotel for a fun-filled Easter and enjoy our delicious Easter Brunch Buffet at Lord Delamere Terrace. This outstanding buffet features a delectable menu, a carvery station, as well as a rich assortment of fresh salads a…nd sumptuous desserts. Anyone that pre-purchases brunch, receives entry into our Easter Egg Hunt, with a variety of prizes, for both the young and young at heart!
Sunday Brunch: Starting at Kshs 4,500 per person.
Champagne Brunch Available.
For dining reservations call Susan on 2265000 or email email@example.com
Family Fun Day – Easter Sunday – 20th April
- Bring the family for h an extravagant Brunch at the Terrace Restaurant from 12.00 noon to 4pm.
- The culinary team will showcase authentic Kenyan Nyama style, amongst the extravagant Easter buffet – inclusive of soft drinks.
- A sweep of the dessert corner will reveal traditional favorites with a chocolate Easter egg, Kid’s sugar fun and fruit art.
- Four Winds band will perform soul fusion classics for all ages.
- Twin bunnies will engage the young ones with Easter egg hunt and spoon races!
- Free swimming, bouncing castle, Trampoline, face-painting, Muppet Show
- Late Check-out on Sunday until 4pm.
- PRICE – 3,400/- KSHS – Per Person (taxes inclusive)
Come spend your Easter Sunday at La Mesa Espanola, enjoy our Spanish oriented barbecue with a Kenyan touch.
HAPPY HOUR from 6 pm – 8 pm on selected drinks.
Charges : Ksh 2000 (for all you can eat and a glass of white or red sangria )
Kindly make reservations on 0700751407 or 0720624895
2 FREE tickets (worth KSh3,600) to Blankets & Wine this Sunday, April 20th every time you get Naked* for over KSh2,500!
Thanks to our friends at EatOut Kenya!
From thursday will be having some Easter food and drink specials
Book Online at www.eatout.co.ke