7th Heaven Pizza Recipe
100g baking flour
10g olive oil
30ml olive oil
2-3 basil leaves, salt to taste.
100g grated mozzarella cheese
50g chicken marinated cooked and cut into chunks
10g deseeded and diced tomatoes
10g deseeded and sliced olives
10g onions sliced
few drops sesame oil
20g BBQ sauce
8-10 slices avocado
- Sieve the flour and salt onto a clean work surface and make a well in the middle
- Combine yeast, sugar and olive oil with around 65ml of lukewarm water and pour into the well
- Work the flour in with the other ingredients and knead until smooth
- Place in a large flour-dusted bowl, cover with damp cloth and set aside for about an hour
- Roughly chop tomato, onion and garlic and mix with the other ingredients
- Place mixture in a pan, cook, blend and sieve to make a smooth sauce. Season
- Roll the dough into a round shape. Smear the tomato sauce evenly across the base and top with all ingredients.
- Drizzle the sesame oil across the toppings and finish with the BBQ sauce.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven set at 200⁰C for about 8-10 minutes until crispy.
- Remove from oven and finish with avocado slices.