7th Heaven Pizza Recipe
- 100g baking flour
- 2g yeast
- 10g salt
- 30g sugar
- 10g olive oil
- Tomato sauce:
- 1kg tomatoes
- 30g onions
- 30g garlic
- 5g oregano
- 30ml olive oil
- 2-3 basil leaves, salt to taste.
- 100g grated mozzarella cheese
- 50g chicken marinated cooked and cut into chunks
- 10g deseeded and diced tomatoes
- 10g deseeded and sliced olives
- 10g onions sliced
- few drops sesame oil
- 20g BBQ sauce
- 8-10 slices avocado
- Sieve the flour and salt onto a clean work surface and make a well in the middle
- Combine yeast, sugar and olive oil with around 65ml of lukewarm water and pour into the well
- Work the flour in with the other ingredients and knead until smooth
- Place in a large flour-dusted bowl, cover with damp cloth and set aside for about an hour
- Roughly chop tomato, onion and garlic and mix with the other ingredients
- Place mixture in a pan, cook, blend and sieve to make a smooth sauce. Season
- Roll the dough into a round shape. Smear the tomato sauce evenly across the base and top with all ingredients.
- Drizzle the sesame oil across the toppings and finish with the BBQ sauce.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven set at 200⁰C for about 8-10 minutes until crispy.
- Remove from oven and finish with avocado slices.