Yummy is the ultimate East African monthly guide to the best our local food, drink & lifestyle scene has to offer. Here, people can tap into the latest news, reviews and trends to help them decide where to eat, what to cook, best drink spots and stay up to date on the latest trends in lifestyle. Our vibrant and entertaining content covers everything from bars, cafes to local produce, high-end chefs & mixologists and special guides on coffee, wine, cocktails, interior design, and more. As a magazine, website and weekly newsletter, Yummy offers advertisers a variety of high-impact advertising solutions.
You can get all our past issues here
Our readers are vibrant, curious and colourful people. They are part of the culture of people who not only enjoy their food but also want to know where it comes from. They want to cook, eat out, laugh and be part of the innovative revolution society is going through. If it’s new and interesting, they want it. They are a diverse group of people with a range of interests and tastes.
- Age demographics of 19-65
- 60% women- 40% men
- Urban and affluent
- Purchasing power
- Passionate about food/ cooking and appreciate home-cooked meals
- Conscious of where food comes from
- Always in for a good story
- The balance between splurging and saving
- Care about their home and what is in it
Per Issue Rates (Ksh excluding VAT)
|1 Issue||6 Issues||12 Issues|
Circulation & Distribution
We have a print run of 10,000 copies a month, distributed across 2 tiers:
2,000 copies sent to a targeted audience of relevant discerning professionals.
8,000 copies distributed through racks and countertops across major high traffic areas in Kenya (Mainly Nairobi, Mombasa, Diani, Lamu, Nanyuki and Navasha) such as malls, cafes, restaurants, hotels & grocery stores. On average, each physical copy of the magazine is read by 4 people.We have an online readership of about 40,000 readers a month on Issuu where we upload the soft copy of our magazine.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 (CMYK files)
- Adobe Illustrator CS6 (CMYK files with all text outlined and images embedded)
- Files should be saved in TIFF or EPS format with 300dpi resolution in CMYK mode
- All artworks should be accompanied by a signed printed