2 red chillis, chopped (add more to your preference)
2 garlic cloves
1 ginger, minced
1 red onion, chopped
1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- Place your chopped chillis in a deep pan, add water, let them cook in boiling water until they’re soft.
- Drain a bit of the water and let them cool completely.
- Place in a blender together with the ginger, garlic and red onion with some of the “chilli water” left. Let them blend until a smooth paste is formed.
- Add oil in a pan, add cumin powder and the blended paste and let it cook completely while stirring a bit for about 20 minutes.
- Enjoy with your favourite meal!
For more updates on the best restaurants around, recipes, reviews, nightlife guides and more, follow Yummy Magazine, online and in print!