This Shandy recipe is very easy to make and requires only two ingredients. It is a drink that your guests will definitely enjoy as it is not only refreshing but tasty as well. Those who are not fans of beer will keep going for more.
- 4 bottles lager beer, chilled (recommended: Heineken)
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider, chilled
- Slowly pour the beer into a 10-cup capacity pitcher and slowly add the sparkling cider.
- Pour the shandy into frosted glasses and serve immediately
- The ingredients can be divided and served in 2 smaller pitchers.