From the pages of wikipedia’s search engine, the term geek is defined as “an expert or enthusiast or a person obsessed with a hobby.” and in our case, a beer geek is basically a person that is passionate, excited and inspired by everything about beer.
We would like to help you identify yourself if you are a beer geek or not by simply asking yourself the questions below. If any of them applies to you, then the answer is most probably, yes! You are a beer geek and your world is about to be filled with all levels of fun with the upcoming Nairobi Beer Festival.
- Drinking beer at any occasion doesn’t sound weird.
- Whenever you visit a new country you always want to try out their beer.
- You’ve tried home-brewing because you find the process fascinating.
- Traveling for work or pleasure always involves searching for potential beer stops.
- You never discriminate on a beer until you’ve tried it.
- Just because you don’t have a proper glassware that won’t stop you from enjoying it. Drinking from the bottle is equally satisfying.
- Despite being presented with limited options, you’ll always find a beer to enjoy instead of complaining about the selection.
- Even if you get bloated, that won’t stop you from ordering another beer.
- You haven’t forgotten that beer is meant to be fun.
Embrace your inner beer geek, the world needs more of you.