“To taste tequila is to taste Mexico,” as one popular saying goes. And we couldn’t agree more!
If you’re like most Americans and Europeans, you might have tried your first tequila at a party at (a) a beach, (b) a frat house or (c) “Um, I don’t rememberrr???”
In Mexico, most residents agree, no, actually know that tequila is a very sophisticated product that you don’t relate with a party. The byword there is: sip it, don’t swill it.
Tequila isn’t just for shooting, take a leaf out of Mexico’s book and sip it!
Whether cooling off on a hot day or looking for a great night out, Sarabi is the place to be!
Don’t miss out on their electrifying live band every Friday and Saturday night.
Still not convincing enough?
Here are 5 reasons why tequila when enjoyed in moderation is actually good for you:
1) Tequila doesn’t give you a hangover- treat it right and it will treat you right
2) Tequila has health benefits- such as reducing diabetes, helps to fight obesity, helps lower LDL levels (i.e. bad cholesterol)
3) Tequila makes you smarter- tequila has a great history to learn
4) Tequila is classy- when enjoyed right, tequila can be a sophisticated drink, not to mention its great for cooking
5) Tequila is Mexico in a bottle- get cultural!
So join Sarabi pool and Club, and indulge in something good for you today. You can also call us on 0711 222 222 to make a booking