In spite of their high caloric value, avocados are remarkably easy to prepare.
Having an avocado that’s too firm to use for anything else, or maybe you’re just in the mood for a new and healthy breakfast look no further. You can slice it in half, remove the pit, then carve out a little space in the center of the Avocado. Where the pit was, then bake.
In time, you’ll have a delicious, vitamin and protein packed breakfast treat that can keep you going all morning
- Preheat oven to 425, have cast iron pan in there
- Slice avocado in half, take out pit
- Take pan out, put avocado half on, crack egg in
- Put whatever you want on top, like cheese or salt & pepper
- Place in oven and cook till your eggs [are done how you] desire
Avocados can be used in all sorts of breakfast dishes, but with this it might be the great example of using the avocado as a pretty tasty breakfast dish.