As someone who’s been using bananas in almost every recipe, this was a new and exciting challenge for me. After making these blueberry oatmeal protein no-flour cookies, I’m convinced that they’re even better than the beloved choc chip cookies.
These are perfect as snacks for not just you but the little ones as well. The best part is, these protein no-flour cookies contain zero processed sugar and as the name spells it out, zero flour.
Ready to try them out? I know you are!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp peanut butter ‘
- 1 tsp vanilla whey protein
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp plant-based milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 cup fresh or dried blueberries
- Mix all the ingredients together. Judge your dough accordingly as the amount of moisture may vary based on your protein powder and peanut butter. It should be slightly sticky. For a looser dough sprinkle the batter with a bit more milk (or plant based almond milk).
- Scoop out a tablespoon worth of the dough on your baking tray and gently flatten the tops of the cookies. Bake for 15-20 mins until the edges are golden brown! (150 degrees ore heated oven). Don’t let them over-bake.
- Let them cool and enjoy!
*if you don’t have vanilla protein powder then use vanilla essence