We just ushered in a new month and it seems like the year has flown by so fast. This baked goat’s cheese recipe will make your November worthwhile.
This cheese dip is perfect for your crispy bites and Brown’s crackers come highly recommended. Brown’s has an amazing range of crackers from Amaranth crackers, to charcoal, cheddar and gluten-free crackers. Shop for all the ingredients on Greenspoon for next day deliveries.
Let’s make it!
- 1 tub Brown’s Herby Goat’s Cheese
- 1 tub Brown’s cream cheese
- 50g Brown’s parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped herbs (basil, thyme, oregano, parsley)
- 1 – 2 tbsp olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Brown’s parchment crackers, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. In a food processor, combine and whiz up all the cheeses and garlic until smooth. Spread the mixture into a baking dish. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes until golden and bubbly (you can also stick it under the grill to make it golden).
- Drizzle olive oil over the cheese and top with fresh herbs and black pepper. Serve immediately with Brown’s crackers.
To get the full satisfaction, pair this dip and your accompanying bite with the Three Thieves Pinot Grigio. This Californian wine is described as subtle and semi-sweet, with floral notes of apple and a tart citrusy finish on the palate. This wine is available from Dion Wines and Spirits.