If the sound of it rolling off your tongue isn’t enough to get your motivated to head to the kitchen and whip this up, I don’t know what is. Just thinking about this makes me hungry. I have a very deep connection with chicken. Anything with chicken is already a win in my eyes. So you definitely know I’ll be serving this up soon. You aren’t invited. It’s all mine.
If you love chicken as much as I do, this recipe will be perfect for a relaxed Sunday afternoon or a quiet night in with your significant other with a your favourite white wine in hand.
- 1 tbsp Bidco Sunflower oil
- 1 Bell pepper, chopped
- 400 g Chopped tomatoes
- 400 g Chicken mince
- 1 Courgette, grated
- 2 Spring onion stalks, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Mix the bell peppers and tomatoes into bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the chicken mince with the remaining ingredients and make 10-12 golf ball-sized meatballs.
- Put the meatballs in an oven dish and cover in the tomato sauce, but leave the tops visible above the surface. Cook for 20mins in oven at 180C, put them in a plastic container and leave to cool.
- Serve it with your favourite Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay and you’re set for a good time.