Have you packed your bags for Birmingham? Well, get ready to have a fun filled trip for two to Cadbury World in Birmingham with the Cadbury Release The Joy campaign. You and a friend could be off to a wonderful world of chocolate and delight and all you have to do is buy an 80g bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk and follow the instructions on the wrapper. But as you get ready for your trip, here is something cool you could try with your chocolate. Make a Cadbury chocolate mocha cocktail. Here’s how you do it.
Before You Start:
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Makes: 500-600ml
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 60g Cadbury Milk Baking Chocolate, melted and cooled slightly.
- 140g Cadbury Milk Baking Chocolate, extra, broken into small pieces.
- ¼ cup coffee liqueur.
- 1 tablespoon honey.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- 1/3 cup water.
- 1½ cups ice cubes.
- ½ cup cream.
- Chocolate shavings/ coffee beans or strawberries for decoration.
- Dribble or pipe melted chocolate into serving glasses and set them aside until chocolate has set.
- Mix the honey and water in a saucepan and let it come to a boil.
- Once the mixture is boiled, remove from heat, then add extra chocolate, vanilla and coffee liqueur and stir until smooth and melted.
- Let it chill.
- In a blender, mix the ice cubes, chocolate syrup and cream and blend until frothy.
- Decorate with chocolate shavings and serve immediately.
How To Win With Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate
You can win a trip to Cadbury World in Birmingham with Cadbury. All you have to do is buy an 80G Cadbury Dairy Milk bar, request an entry form from the cashier, fill and drop it in the raffle bin. You can also win one of 7 flat screen TV’s, one of 7 surround systems, chocolate hampers or local holidays for two to Naivasha. So get your Dairy Milk today!