If you are passionate about losing weight and maintaining it, you probably realize that some cocktails are full of calories and artificial additives that result to a little pile up of extra weight. Not to worry though as we have found a list of various easy to make cocktails that are low on calories and taste delicious.
Try them today!
- Refreshing Vodka Tonic
This refreshing cocktail doesn’t have added sugar and flavouring due to the raw ingredients used .
- 1 ounces vodka
- 5 ounces diet tonic water
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Pour vodka into a glass with ice.
- Add tonic water
- Squeeze juice of lime wedge into glass and stir lightly.
2. Skinny Strawberry Mojito
The fresh fruit in this sweet cocktail is what makes it have less calories as compared to using syrups
- 8 oz.soda
- 1 oz. white rum
- 10 mint leaves
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 4 lime slices (1/2 of lime)
- In a sturdy glass, muddle mint leaves, strawberries, and lime slices by gently pressing on and twisting the mint leaves and lime.
- Add 1 cup crushed ice, soda and rum.
- Stir gently and garnish with a mint sprig and a lime wedge before serving
This cocktail has a refreshing mix of pomegranate and and grapefruit juice with a splash of vodka
- 2 oz. citrus flavored vodka
- 2 oz. grapefruit juice
- 1 oz. pomegranate juice
- 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- Combine ingredients in cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with slice of lime
4. Skinny Screwdriver
Apart from adding a nice fizz, diluting orange juice with diet soda cuts calories too!
- 1 can diet soda
- 1 shot vodka
- splash orange juice
- Fill glass of ice, then add shot of vodka and splash of orange juice
- Add diet soda
- Garnish with orange slice if desired.