Who doesn’t love casserole? If you don’t, then you haven’t tried this creamy veggie casserole. This is the kind of meal you have for dinner on a chilly evening, with everyone around the table engaging in fun and warm conversations. Vegetarian-friendly dishes are great for your health and it’s okay to skip meats every now and then.
The ingredients are easy to put together, that’s if you don’t already have a bunch of them in your pantry. Okay, enough talking, let’s get into this flavor-rich creamy veggie casserole.
- 1 1/2 Cauliflower, broken into florets
- 6-8 tender stems of broccoli
- 4 peeled potatoes
- 1 tbsp butter
- Rosemary leaves
- Salt, pepper and dried oregano
- Steam the veggies for about 5-10 minutes.
- Boil the potatoes separately until they’re soft and slice them for topping the casserole.
- Toss the potatoes with some rosemary leaves and butter.
- Season the broccoli and cauliflower with salt, pepper and dried oregano.
- Lay out the cauliflower and broccoli in your skillet and brush with a little butter.
- Pour in the bechamel sauce, add the potatoes in and pour the rest of the sauce.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese and enjoy!