We truly hope you make these cookies because sooner or later, they’ll be dethroned by another more delicious recipe. If not, have you already bookmarked this recipe? November for us is all things nuts and that’s why we seem a little obsessed. Hazelnuts are rich in good fats (unsaturated fats), vitamins B and E so we definitely want you to get some of that goodness through this recipe.
These chocolate hazelnut cookies can be enjoyed in the morning, over the weekend or during a festive party. Apart from the hazelnuts, you’ll realize that you have most the ingredients in your pantry. So it’s not just a decadent recipe to make, but it’s also quite simple.
When you try it out, make sure to comment below or tag us in your photos on Instagram.
- 1 cup hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 1//2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 176 degrees celsius and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat together the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy for about 3-4 minutes. You can use a mixer for this.
- Combine the flour, salt and baking soda together and add it to the wet mixture. Combine the two and mix.
- Add the hazelnuts.
- Spoon to the baking sheet and bake until the cookies are firm and cracked on top.
- Let them cool and enjoy!