I have an obsession with dhania, I am totally in love with the flavour if you love it too then this is just the meal for you. HAPPY COOKING!!
- 1 Chicken, cut up into 8-12 pieces
- 2 big bunches of Dhania (coriander)
- 2 ½ tablespoons garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 ½ cups of natural yogurt
- 7 tablespoons onion paste
- 5 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1-2 teaspoons chopped green chillies
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Mix the ginger, garlic and yogurt in a large bowl. Add in the chicken and marinate for at least 30 minutes. Longer if possible.
3. Heat the oil in a large pot or pan. Add onion paste and fry till slightly browned then add in the marinated chicken add the salt. Mix well.
Reduce the heat and cook the chicken over low heat till all the liquid has evaporated and the chicken in soft. Add a little water to the tomato puree then add to the chicken and cook till all the liquid is evaporated.
HAPPY EATING!! I had mine with chapo. it was so DELISH!!
NB: I am sorry about the quality of the photos and the shine. I was forced to use my flash, which i shouldn’t use. The food is yummy tho 🙂