The third edition of the Nairobi Restaurant Week is back, bigger and better. EatOut in partnership with official travel sponsors Moyo Holidays, are giving two lucky winners the once in a lifetime culinary experience on Dubai’s iconic island, The Palm.
You could win round trip tickets to spend two nights and three days in the luxurious Atlantis, The Palm hotel in Dubai with your significant other. Spend one of your days dining in Gordon Ramsay’s exclusive, Bread Street Kitchen and Bar.
Winning your round trip, accommodation at Atlantis, and your meal for two at Bread Street Kitchen and Bar is easy; simply sign up for your free EatOut account.
Nairobi Restaurant Week 2016 will take place from January 28th to February 7th with over fifty participating restaurants on board. The ten day culinary journey will see diners indulge at some of the best restaurants in Nairobi with menu prices set at Ksh. 1500 or Ksh. 2500 with some having a lunch option as well.
Win a Trip to Dubai Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be of 18 years of age or older and be residents of Kenya at date of entry.
2. Employees of EatOut Kenya and Moyo Holiday or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.eatoutkenya.
5. Closing date for entry will be February 7 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. This voucher is neither exchangeable for cash, nor extendable beyond the dates specified.
10. Winners will be chosen:
1. At random from all entries received and verified by EatOut Kenya and Moyo Holiday and or its agents.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [Kenyan] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Kenya].
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [Kenya] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. The prize must be solely utilised by the winner and one person nominated by the winner.
19. Visa fees and airport taxes are payable by the winner.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to EatOut Kenya and Moyo Holiday and not to any other party.