So you’ve got you taco assembled but you don’t want to mess up those delicious flavours by covering it in regular ketchup or plain mayonnaise. What you do want to do is get out your blender and quickly make this spicy and creamy sauce that doubles as a salad dressing or spread for your next chicken mayo sandwich.
- 1 cup sour cream (or Greek yoghurt)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (or half an avocado)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 cup kachumbari
- 1/4 cup dhania
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a blender, add all the ingredients.
- Blend until fully combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy.
- Place the remainder in an airtight container and store for up to 2 weeks.