This easy pancake recipe will help you whip one in less than 30 minutes! Making you wonder why you’ve never tried the recipe before! It’s easy to make for a loved one like your mom, dad or kids in the morning or on a lazy Sunday mid-morning. It’s the unofficial start to brunch.
We recommend you bookmark our easy pancake recipe.
1-cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons of baking powder (for leavened pancakes, if you want them unleavened don’t use baking powder)
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, or vegetable oil
1 large egg, beaten
1-tablespoon vegetable oil
Assorted toppings (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together milk, butter (or oil), and egg.
- Add the mixture in the small bowl to the mixture with milk and whisk together until its moistened.
- Heat a large pan and spread the oil evenly (you can use a paper towel to oil the pan)
- Place about 2-3 tablespoons of pancake batter on the pan and let them cook until brown, flipping them to ensure they cook on both sides.
- Continue until the batter is used up, adding more oil for consistency.
- Serve warm with your preferred toppings.
For more updates on the best restaurants around, recipes, reviews, nightlife guides and more, follow Yummy Magazine, online and in print!