Who says bread is the only choice when you’re in a hurry and need a quick breakfast? Here we’ve got an easy Breakfast taco that can be made with pita bread and tortilla wraps as well.
Here’s the recipe (Enjoy and don’t forget to share pics!):
- Pita bread or tortilla wraps
- Slices of avocado (or other fruit you prefer)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- shredded cheddar cheese
- kosher salt
- 1/4 cup of spinach
- vegetable oil
- Heat a pan on medium heat, add the oil and spread it evenly then add the eggs and spinach. Cook for about 2 minutes until the eggs are fully cooked and the spinach has wilted.
- Season to taste with salt or black pepper.
- You can warm the wraps in the microwave for about 10 seconds.
- Place the egg mixture, cheese and avocado on the wraps or your pita bread and enjoy.