Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 (or for 1 very hungry man 🙂
- 1 canned tuna
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 1 large tomato or 2 small (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon chicken masala ( I use nature’s own)
- Small bunch of chopped dhania
- Salt, pepper and chilli to taste
- If your tuna is canned in oil open the can slightly and empty some of the oil into a pan and discard the rest. Use this oil to cook. Add in the onions and cook till translucent then add in the garlic till its aromatic.
- Once the garlic is aromatic add in the tomatoes, fish masala, salt, pepper and chilli and cook till the tomatoes are soft then add in the Dhania cook for 2 mins then add in the tuna. Mix well and let to simmer for 3-4 minutes then serve with ugali.