Also known as the ‘pornstar’ Martini cocktail the secret ingredient is actually passion fruit! This is not a James Bond martini but it’s definitely worth trying. It was invented by a London bartender, Douglas Ankrah. Why the ‘pornstar’ Martini? He wanted it to embody the ‘bold, playful attitude’ of the industry. We got the recipe for you so all you have to do is prepare it, take a photo, send it to us and invite your friends (or us. We’re awesome company, we promise!).
- 2 ounces/ 59 ml of vodka
- 29 ml of passion fruit puree
- 29 ml of vanilla syrup
- 14 ml of lime juice
- sparkling rose wine and passion fruit to garnish
- Combine the vodka, passion fruit puree, vanilla syrup and lime juice in a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a stemmed glass and garnish with passion fruit.
- Serve with a shot of sparkling rose.
Recipe courtesy of Supercall
*You can buy Dormans vanilla syrup from Jumia*
Have a look at our pairing guide for more cocktail suggestions.
For more updates on the best restaurants around, recipes, reviews, nightlife guides and more, follow Yummy Magazine, online and in print!