“Wine should be in everything!”- We don’t know whose quote this is but we agree with it. Besides, for Christmas, we have an excuse to make use of wine a lot more. You know what else is fantastic besides wine this festive season? Fresh salad. So what happens when you add a little life to your salad with some white wine? The results are definitely magnificent and for a season that’s all about making a splash, this is one recipe you want to try.
This fresh salad with a little wine is easy to make and the ingredients are quite accessible. Give it a try.
- 1 cup of white wine
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into chunks and peeled
- 1 cup fresh halved strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 can of oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup of chilled club soda
- In a bowl, combine the pineapples, strawberries, oranges and blueberries together.
- Pour white wine and add club soda.
- Stir gently and cover and keep in freezer for about 2 hours.