Fried rice might be viewed as the meal to have for dinner only but surprise, surprise, it also serves as breakfast. You don’t believe us? You should try our simple fried rice recipe and have it for breakfast one of these fine days. It’s a great way to make use of your leftovers.
3 large eggs, beaten
1/2 medium onion, diced
1 packet of Farmers Choice sausages
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 of coriander
5 cups of cooked leftover rice
- Heat the oil over a frying pan over medium heat and add the eggs and cook for about 2 minutes. Remove from pan and place in a bowl or plate.
- Add more vegetable oil and place the sausages and onions to cook. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes until the sausages are tender and add the rice.
- Stir fry until the rice is heated.
- Add the soy sauce, salt, eggs and cheese gently to the pan. Combine until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with coriander to serve.