First of all, cardamom spice is a game-changer! Secondly, this recipe is fun and it delivers a healthy and delicious snack. This frozen cardamom Greek yoghurt bark can be enjoyed in the afternoon when you want to snack on something, for breakfast or if you’re holding a mini brunch at home.
- 2 cups Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 2-3 tablespoons finely crushed pistachios and some small chopped pieces
- A pinch of Himalayan sea salt / any salt
- Edible rose petals
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and set aside.
- In a bowl combine yoghurt, honey, vanilla extract, cardamom, 1 tspn on the pistachios, and salt and mix until combined.
- Spread yoghurt mixture evenly with a spatula on the pre prepared baking tray to the thickness you want.
- Garnish with the remaining pistachios and rose petals.
- Freeze uncovered for about 2 hours or until firm.
- Roughly break into pieces and serve
Note: the bark melts quickly so eat immediately and keep remaining in the freezer.