Everyone loves a grilled cheese sandwich but it needs to be DONE RIGHT. This is the DEFACTO hangover cure.
Ingredients for the white sauce:
- 1/4 Cup Beer
- 1/2 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp Garlic
- 100g Butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1-2 cups Milk, depending on the thickness
- Melt the butter, garlic, chilli flakes, salt and pepper in a pan.
- Slowly add the flour and whisk it in.
- Add the beer and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add milk slowly and stir continuously.
- Make your grilled cheese toast in a pan with butter on each side. You can use either white or brown bread. For the cheese, mozzarella and cheddar are our top choices!
- Finally, drizzle the white sauce and sprinkle cayenne pepper and garnish with spring onions.
Yummy Tip: Serve your grilled cheese with our super special Watermelon Mojito Salad!