Grilled kuku kienyeji tastes like heaven! It will be even better when marinated. Chicken is a favourite for many and kuku kienyeji is what most Kenyans consider healthy. Marinades always make whichever meat you want to have better and we know how you can prepare a barbecue marinade for your chicken. Grilled kuku kienyeji has never tasted better.
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon of ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients together until well mixed.
- Pour on your kuku kienyeji.
- Place the chicken in an airtight container or cover tightly.
- Let it marinate for about 2 hours before cooking.
For more updates on the best restaurants around, recipes, reviews, nightlife guides and more, follow Yummy Magazine, online and in print!