Ok, so most people choose the wrong cookie for an ice cream sandwich. It needs to be a little soft so the ice cream doesn’t drip down your face and explode everywhere. And you really don’t want a cookie that’s too fancy pants either. A nice, simple well-balanced cookie is what you need. This cookie is just that.
- 225g butter
- 300g sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 300g all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Häagen-Dazs Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC.
- Mix butter and sugar until incorporated.
- Mix in the eggs.
- Add flour and baking powder. Mix it all up.
- Make balls with the mix, smooth and round as possible.
- Bake for 6 mins. Turn tray and cook for another 6 mins.
- Once ready, scoop up some Häagen-Dazs salted caramel ice cream and wedge it between two of those delicious cookies and serve fresh, otherwise it’ll be a big ol mess.
Fun fact: The Häagen-Dazs salted caramel ice-cream is made of salted caramel swirled through and pieces of salted caramel brittle and is inspired by a classic French dessert flower of salt.