Ham and cheese toast is definitely a staple when it comes to the breakfast food department. Some of us live on ham and bread never probably goes out of stock at home. Well, if you’ve been unsure about how to quickly and easily prepare this breakfast meal, here is the recipe.
1/2 cup of milk
2 slices of bread
2 slices of ham
freshly ground black pepper
- Beat the eggs with the milk, salt and black pepper.
- Make a sandwich of using the slices of bread by placing the ham and cheese in between.
- Dip the sandwich in the egg mixture.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and add the vegetable oil.
- Cook the sandwich, flipping it with a spatula until it turns golden brown and the cheese has melted and enjoy!