Muesli is a great option for breakfast because it’s a mix of mostly healthy ingredients. Our recipe focuses on healthy nuts so you don’t have to fret on what you’re putting in your body. If you’re looking for an alternative to granola bars, this is it!
You can enjoy this muesli not only for breakfast but also as a mid-afternoon snack.
- 250 g coconut chips
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup black chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Place them on an oven tray and bake them them at 130 degrees for 20 minutes or until the coconut is crunchy.
- Remove from the oven and leave it to cool.