They say there are a few rules about bacon such as you must always have bacon in the fridge, there’s no specific way to have bacon, and yeah, you guessed it, there does not exist a food that doesn’t work with bacon. That’s why we can confidently say bacon pancakes should be on your next breakfast plate.
Worry not, we’ve got an easy recipe to help you out with making bacon pancakes.
12 slices of thick bacon
3 cups of flour
1 tablespoon of salt
1 cup of milk
2 eggs, beaten
Syrup for topping/fruits (optional)
- Preheat a pan and cook the slices of bacon until they’re crispy.
- Remove them and drain on paper towels.
- Mix the flour, salt, milk, beaten eggs to make the pancake batter.
- Place the slices of bacon again on the pan, spacing them out.
- Pour your batter around the slices of bacon and let them cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Turn to cook on either side.
- Enjoy with syrup topping.
For more updates on the best restaurants around, recipes, reviews, nightlife guides and more, follow Yummy Magazine, online and in print!