Noam and Adi Orr from Baraka Events share their favourite sangria recipes!
- 125mL Hermon Golan Moscato
- 40mL Limoncello
- 25mL Sparkling Water
- Melon Balls
- Fresh Mint
- Mix all liquid ingredients well in a jug or bowl. Serve in a wine glass and garnish with melon balls, raspberries and fresh mint.
- 100mL Massoret Efrat (or any sweet red wine)
- 75mL Orange Juice
- 25mL KWV 12 Barrel Select (or any brandy)
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Fresh oranges sliced
- Dried Blood and Regular Orange Slices
- To prepare the dried orange slices: Thinly slice the oranges, place them on a baking sheet and bake for 5 hours in an oven at a low temperature (between 90-95 degrees Celcius).
- To prepare the cocktail: Mix all liquid ingredients and the cinnamon stick well in a jug or large bowl. Garnish with fresh orange slices and dried blood and regular orange slices.