Casserole dishes are prepared using one pan called a casserole and they actually get their name from that. They’re what you’d ideally called one-pot meals. Casserole sausage casserole rice is the ideal dinner to prepare.
These type of dishes only require you to use the ingredients that you most likely have in your kitchen. Rice is a favourite for most and therefore adding sausages, another favourite makes the dish even better.
Consider the sausage casserole rice as a mash-up of all the good things you enjoy in one. This recipe also puts into thought the nutritious value of the ingredients.
500g cold, cooked, Beef Sausages.
200g tomatoes, skinned and sliced.
2 level tablespoons tomato ketchup.
2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped pepper and salt
6 tablespoons water.
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce.
100g grated cheddar cheese.
- Slice sausages into 1-inch chunks.
- Cook rice until tender and drain.
- Put tomatoes, water, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce into a saucepan and boil.
- Add sausages, rice and eggs then stir in 75g cheese.
- Season to taste then transfer to a hot pot dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top then brown under a hot grill.
For more updates on the best restaurants around, recipes, reviews, nightlife guides and more, follow Yummy Magazine, online and in print!