How does a foodie dress for Halloween? Like food of course! We may not come out looking like superman or a zombie nun but we can look like sushi and still look funky! If you’re looking to stand out from the rest and pledge your allegiance to food, these fun halloween costumes will come in handy when that party comes calling.
1. This sushi costume looks so edible and real!
2. This adorable lobster costume for your baby will have Sebastian from the little mermaid jealous!
3. Remember that time Lady Gaga wore a steak outfit for the VMA’s? There’s now a costume!
4. A cupcake costume that is both sexy and at the same time very comfortable and easy to make.
5. Bacon and eggs, a perfect breakfast and now the perfect halloween costume for a couple
6. This is the most adorable popcorn costume I have come accross. It also looks very comfy so the young one will not have a tiring trick or treat day.
7. Your little one should’nt be left behind in the celebrations and this baby taco halloween costumes just shows how adorable your baby will look.
8. The Peanutbutter & Jelly is another perfect food costume idea for couples. Rock this to a party and you and your better half will be attached at the hip all night quite literally.
9. We all love Spaghetti and meatnballs and to get to wear that for Halloween is super cool. Costume is made using beige yarn, and some brown pom-poms
1o. This 3D pear takes the day for me. Simple, yet interesting and the best part is it looks so real, I wouldn’t be shocked if the pear spoke to me. Get creative and Enjoy!