Girl’s night in just got a little fancier with this fun cocktail made from Fish Hoek Pinotage rose. It looks glamorous, tastes great and is easy to make. Your girls will love it! For starters, you can read all about this particular rose, which is available at The Wine Shop, here. Being full bodied with rich flavours of plum and fruitcake, it pairs well with the peach and cranberry flavours in this martini. It would also be great to make into a party punch. Enjoy, and be sure to share the pictures of your results with us on Social Media when you make it!
- 3 ounces Fish Hoek Pinotage rose
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- Splash of cranberry juice
- Maraschino cherry
- Pour the ingredients into a shaker filled with ice and shake well
- Strain into chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with the cherry and voila!