I love 2 minute noodles. They are life savers. I first tried this with chicken and red and yellow peppers and mushrooms it was nice. Last week I decided to try prawns and add a few more veggies and the outcome was great. Did I tell you? this meal comes together in 10 mins tops. HAPPY COOKING!!
- 1 packet of 2 minute/ instant noddles ( I used indomie chicken curry)
- 150gms cocktail prawns or chicken breast
- 1 small onion, sliced
- ½ teaspoon garlic
- ¼ red pepper
- ¼ yellow pepper
- ¼ cup of sweet corn
- A handful of mushrooms (About 70gms)
- ½ teaspoons of cayenne pepper
- Oil for frying
- Small bunch of dhania (coriander)
- Boil the noodles according to package instructions.
- As this boils add a drizzle of oil into a pan and add the onions, fry till soft then add the garlic. Fry till it starts to turn golden (if using chicken add the chicken at this point and cook for about 8mins)
- Add the mushrooms and let them fry till they begin to turn color, then add the peppers and the corn till soft. Remove from the heat
- In the same pan add the prawns and cook for 2mins till they begin to turn pink.
- By now the noodles have cooked, drain the water but leave just a little
- Add the noodles to the pan with the meat and veggies.
- Add the spices that come with the noodles and the dhania.
- Stir through and serve immediately.
- HAPPY EATING!!!