We are looking for an organized and creative videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film and edit video content according to briefs. The videographer’s responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, shooting and editing film footage.
To be successful as a videographer you must be able to understand briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product. A good videographer should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency in editing software such as PhotoShop.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
Send a copy of your CV, cover letter and a link to your portfolio to Sanaa@yummy.co.ke with the subject ‘Junior Videographer Application‘ by September 5th 2019.