J's Chicken Burger Recipe
2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning blend
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Sweet chilli Jam
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons mayonnaise,
4 slices tomato
4 lettuce leaves
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Prick chicken breasts all over with a fork. Place chicken breasts, 1/4 cup olive oil, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and herb seasoning, ground black pepper, and chopped fresh dill in a bowl. Stir to coat chicken breasts completely. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade, discard marinade, and grill chicken for 10 to 15 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a breast reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Remove from grill; let stand for 5 minutes. Cut chicken breasts in half.
- Melt butter and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle garlic powder and salt over butter and oil. Add Burger Bun slices to the pan and toast until golden brown on one side, about 3 minutes; remove from pan.
For sandwich assembly, place one slice of Burger Bun with toasted side down onto a serving plate.
- Spread mayonnaise on bread; top with a slice of tomato, Pickles ,Lettuce salt and ground black pepper to taste, half a grilled chicken breast, and lettuce. Spread untoasted side of another slice of bread with mayonnaise and place on top to make a sandwich.