She came up with a decadent and delicious brownie recipe and we think you should have it!
Here you go!Ingredients (makes 12 brownies)
2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
1/4 pound unsalted butter
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/4 cup plain flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1) Heat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius and butter an 8-inch square baking pan.
2) In a heavy saucepan, melt the chocolate with the butter over low heat, stirring until completely melted.
3) Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar. Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix in thoroughly.
4) Stir in the flour, salt and walnuts and mix well. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 40 minutes.
5) Take it out; let it cool; cut into squares and go crazy!