Food has always been my thing & a very wise woman once told me to turn my passion into profit! When I’m not in the kitchen I enjoy outdoor activities, reading, travelling, sampling new restaurants & trying out cuisines from different cultures and of course all these activities would mean nothing without friends & family!
Here is my recipe for a delicious oven-baked lemon and garlic butter fish that you can cook for your friends and family or order from us at Pans & Burners Catering.
- 4 white fish fillets of your choice
- 1/4 cup melted ghee/ butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 lemon sliced
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven.
- In a bowl, combine the ghee/ butter, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, and parsley; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the fish in a greased baking dish and season the fish to taste.
- Pour the lemon ghee mixture over the fish; top with fresh lemon slices.
- Place in the oven and bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until fish is flaky.
- Serve the fish topped with fresh parsley.
Note: If you don’t have an oven, you can use a pan. Be sure to shallow fry with low- medium heat