EatOut are seeking to recruit some passionate and self- motivated individuals to fill the positions of Editorial Interns for the coming three months.
Editorial Interns will provide content to the various EatOut affiliated online websites and platforms, particularly the MICE and Yummy blogs. Editorial Interns will write original relevant articles as well as seek out and rewrite material found on outside sources.
- Minimum qualification of a degree or diploma, preferably in Mass Communication or Journalism
- Superb writing skills, ideally prior experience in blog writing
- Effective communication skills are a must.
- Must be tech savvy and up to date with the latest ocial edia platforms
- Ideally, experience in uploading content on WordPress sites or must
- Must have an interest in the latest news relevant to EatOut’s channels through the city, country, and world
- A proactive and positive attitude that can work with minimum supervision
- A fun team player ready to take on challenges
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 22nd July