You have missed sausages but you just don’t want to prepare them the same way you’ve been used to. It can be tiring and uninspiring at times. We present to you vegetables and sausages recipe!
To cut down on the guilt, buy low-fat sausages and have them with the vegetables. This recipe helps you beat hunger while still bringing variety to your plate.
Here is the simple vegetables and sausages recipe for you to try.
Low-fat beef sausages
- Place your low-fat beef sausages in a non-stick pan. Do not add oil.
- Cook on a low flame or low heat on a hot plate.
- Keep rolling the sausages until they change colour.
- Once brown, remove from the pan.
- Add chopped tomatoes and onions and cook on low heat for 2 minutes.
- Place the sausages back in the pan and cover with a tight-fitting lid.
- Cook for another 4 minutes.
- Remove the sausages and season your cooked tomato and onion to your requirement.
- Serve your sausages with the vegetables and mashed potato.
For more updates on the best restaurants around, recipes, reviews, nightlife guides and more, follow Yummy Magazine, online and in print!