Today’s recipe is an interesting one its chilli cooked with baked beans. It really yummy and the mixture of textures , I served it with chapo but think it could also be great with rice. HAPPY COOKING!!!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic ( I love garlic so you could always use less)
- ½ teaspoon crushed ginger
- 1-2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 500 grams minced beef
- 400 grams bakes beans
- 150 ml beef stock
- 1 Bunch of Dhania (coriander leaves), chopped
- Fry the onions and red pepper in the oil over medium heat till soft. Add in the cayenne pepper, garlic and ginger and fry till fragrant then add the minced meat and cooked till browned and and the liquid has evaporated.
- Add in the baked beans and the stock and simmer on low for 15-20 mins. Taste for salt and add if needed. Mix in the Dhania and simmer for two minutes, serve with rice or chapo. HAPPY EATING!!