Who’s ready for some popcorn? And not just popcorn but caramel popcorn! Just like potato crisps, you can enjoy popcorn as a snack when watching something. Popcorn is considered healthy so maybe the only thing you might be wary of is when they’re caramelized but, for a quick fix, this should be perfect.
I cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of margarine
/2 tablespoon of salt
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1/2 tablespoon of baking soda
- Mix the brown sugar, margarine, salt and vanilla extract.
- Heat this mixture in the microwave for 3 minutes, take it out and stir until it becomes smooth.
- Return it to the microwave and heat for about 1 minute.
- Remove it and add baking soda.
- Place the popped popcorn in a bag and pour in the made syrup over the popcorn.
- Cook in the microwave for about 1 minute and then remove and shake and flip the bag.
For more updates on the best restaurants around, recipes, reviews, nightlife guides and more, follow Yummy Magazine, online and in print!