Get hyped for Quiz Nite tonight at Monikos Kitchen for a chance to test your IQ as well as have fun as you challenge your friends and other contenders. The Quiz Nite is held every last Monday of the month starting from 7pm. If you want to sign up a team (max 6 pers) you can call 0737032064 or you can go and join a team. Hurry and make that call and book this ideal Monday evening plot.
Meanwhile, why don’t you test yous quiz skills by answering the random questions below… Have fun
- In which 1980s American police television series was Frank_Furillos nickname Pizzaman ? [H— S—– B—-]
- What exists between infra red and short wave frequencies ? [M———]
- Beefeater is a brand of … ? Whiskey, Rum, Vodka, Gin
- Name one of africas greatest diplomats of all time. He was famous for handling reform at the UN in a calm and efficient way. [Kofi A—-]
- Fibre helps to rid your body of waste and also makes you feel full. It is found in fruits and vegetables and whole-grain cereal. Fibre however is not … ? recommended, needed, digestible, chewable
- This favorite spread for sandwiches was created by a doctor as a health food. In Africa where they were first grown, the main ingredient are known as groundnuts. mayonnaise, Margarine, Peanut butter, Groundnut sauce.
Answers: 1.Hill Street Blues 2.Microwave 3. Gin 4.Kofi Annan 5. Digestible 6.Peanut Butter