Coming soon to Sarit Centre, HealthyU will be hosting a Vegan farmers market from the 15th to 17th March 2019
There is a growing demand in the world for vegan products and recently, it has started to gain more traction in Kenya.
Seeing this need, Healthy U has created the Nairobi Vegan Farmer’s Market that will display exclusively vegan-friendly products for the Nairobi market which will be held at Sarit Centre. In Kenya, not all products that are vegan have an official “vegan” mark/stamp or even mention on their labelling that they are in fact vegan. Therefore, if you are vegan (or thinking about it) you would most likely stay away from those particular products. With this Vegan Farmer’s Market, vegans can explore a wide range of products that have been verified as vegan-friendly without worrying. You can discuss with the vendors themselves about what is in the products and how they are made. Healthy U has approached a wide range of vegan brands to participate in this first-ever Nairobi Vegan Farmer’s Market that will take place at Sarit Centre from March 15th – 17th!
Here are a few of the vendors you can look forward to:
- Brown’s Food Co: Sorbets, Ice Creams, Spreads (jams, hummus etc.)
- Blends of Nature: Skin & Hair Products
- Terra Cold Pressed Juice: Cold Pressed Juice
- Pranic Healing East Africa: Pranic Healing
- Uji Mara Moja: Porridge
- Vegan Sausages: Vegan Sausages
- Soul Vegetarian: Vegan Desserts & Meals
- Linda’s Nut Butters: Nut butters
- The Natural Mum’s Company: Nursing Teas
- Pawsome Pets Kenya: Pet Grooming & Treats
Subscribe and follow Yummy Magazine Africa for more news and events!