The Naivasha Famers’ Market, a bi-monthly market, kicks off on February 2nd at Longonot Farm from 11am to 4pm.
This great charitable event is a super day out for families and groups of friends. You can get your hands on the finest produce in Kenya, from jams and pickles, artisan bread, farm fresh eggs and meat, and handmade craft items too.
Here is a comprehensive list of the vendors:
- Cloud Kuku/Feather Tree- handmade crochet and fabric items (laundry bags, eye masks, cushions, feather earrings & hair extensions)
- Michael Wallington- Farm fresh butter & cream
- Baraka Farm- Gouda cheese
- Baraka Israel- wine, spices, tahini, olive oil etc
- Charles Njoroge- Mushrooms
- David & Shazia Jenkins- flavoured mozarella
- Sweet Art Creations- artisan chocolates
- Naivasha Children’s Shelter- beaded items
- Rory Green/Coomete farm- fruit, veg, flowers
- Sharon Gent- hand made wooden kitchen trays + resil ‘pottery’
- Meerah Shah- Museli, hummus, pancake mix, nut mix, garlic butter, salsa etc
- Cedar Farm- organic fruit & veg
- Erastus Muasa- palm calved wooden bowls
- Sugar & Spice- cupcakes & confectionary
- Veronica Awour (farm shop)- pickles, chutneys etc
- Asili Cereals- gluten freen cookies & granola
- House of Cindimini- jewellery
- Esen Clothing- upcycled denim jackets
- Ecofresh/ME moringa- Moringa products
- Rachel Van Eade- wines & spirits
- Tope Pottery- pottery
- Covfefe cooks- Indian food
- Covfefe shoppe- sweet hampers
- JB- soups, cheese crackers
- Santorini Deli- Greek food
- Madrine- olives
- Picnic Kikapu- honey
- Linda’s Nut Butter- nut butters
- Nick Mwai- pulled pork
- Longonot Farm/Naivasha Farmers’ Market spit roast lamb + salads
- Joosmoo- Fresh juices
- Greenhouse Bakery- baked goods, breakfast sandwiches, coffee (hot & iced)
- Jamal Emerich- German sausages
- Chai & Crepes- crepes
- John Scully/Nairobi organic market- fresh veg & herbs
- Wild Earth Botanics- natural cosmetics
- Ahmed Eldah- carpets & rugs
- Zanji Art- jewelry
- Raw Treats Naivasha- biltong, muesli, cookies etc
- Sea Garden- healing crystals
- Longonot Farm- lamb cuts, whole chickens, eggs, potted herbs, fresh veg etc.
There are kids activities and games and a great bar set up for the adults too, they even have a prosecco bar!
Why not make a weekend of it by staying in one of Lake Naivasha’s beautiful lodges or guest houses! Entry donations all to charity.
So take your friends and family along for a getaway where there’s something for everyone.
Find more information on the poster below: