No Drippings Gravy Recipe
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup broth
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion
- salt and seasoning to taste
- Chop up the onion. Melt the butter in a large pan. Fry the onion in the bitter until it has browned lightly, roughly for 5 minutes.
- Mix in flour and allow to cook for a minute before pouring in the stock.
- Let the mixture sit for five minutes until it has thickened, then add in the milk, sat and seasoning to taste.
- Allow to boil and serve hot with your Christmas turkey and choice of starch.