Paul's Lentil Salad Recipe
1 tomato wedges or a handful of halved cherry tomatoes
1 red onion, sliced
1 tbsp fresh or dried thyme
1 cup green lentils
100 grams of feta cut into small cubes
1 handful of flat leaf parsley, chopped
1 handful of chives, chopped
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
- Boil the green lentils until tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, soak the sliced onions in red wine vinegar and thyme and leave to marinate.
- Place the tomatoes in the oven (200 C) with the balsamic vinegar and roast for 10 minutes.
- Mix the cooked lentils, olive oil, chopped chives and parsley with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Lay out in a bowl and top with feta cubes, roasted tomato and sliced onions.
Paul’s Lentil Salad
Simple, quick, delicious, healthy and perfected by the Executive Chef at Hippo Point & Dodo’s Tower,this is probably the only lentil salad recipe you will ever need!